FIRST AID SUPPLIES WITH CONVENIENCE.
Quality Foods | Beverages knows you're busy running your business, so now we are helping you ensure that you receive Health and Safety solutions that will ease your load and contribute to Workplace Health & Safety and a safer work environment.
You will always be prepared in the event of an emergency, and you are meeting Health and Safety Regulations to have well equipped first aid supplies and first aid facilities available to your workers at all times.
Our extensive range includes First Aid Kits, First Aid Boxes, Dressings, Bandages, Adhesive Tapes & Strips, Antiseptics, Eye Wash, treatments for Burns, Snake Bites. Highlight your workplace with a range of First Aid signs, CPR, and more.
Our local on-site first aid service team is also there to work together with you in maintaining Workplace Safety through sourcing products suitable to your industry and to ensure that your workplace is always ready for any first aid emergency. We come to you and take the hassle out of maintaining and restocking your First Aid Kits and First Aid Box.
We can schedule regular First Aid Supplies Replenishment site visits, as often as every month, quarterly or half-yearly.
As a leading Foodservice and Beverage supplier, Quality Foods | Beverages now has everything you need in health and safety. Whether you're running a Cafe, Take-Away Outlet, 5-Star Restaurant, Hotel, Healthcare, Hospitality, Government Department, or the School canteen, you can order all the first aid products you need to keep a safe workplace.
We look forward to working together to ensure your workplace is always safe and compliant.
For an onsite visit, please call 1300 357 306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SELECT YOUR RANGE:
STAY SAFE AND REPLENISH:
We recognise you're busy running your business, which is why we come to you and take the hassle out of maintaining and restocking your first aid kits.
This means you are always prepared in the event of an emergency, and you are meeting your legal requirements to have well equipped first aid facilities available to your workers at all times.
Items should be replaced once depleted to ensure that your first aid kit is ready for the next emergency. Expired products need to be replaced to ensure that they work when needed.
Quality Foods | Beverages can schedule regular First Aid Replenishment site visits, as often as every month, quarterly or half-yearly.
Once a Service Call is requested by you, we will come to your business and personally to Audit and Check all products for date code, contamination, and usage.
On these visits, we will:
- Check first aid kits are adequately identified to assist in easily locating first aid equipment and facilities,
- Dust, tidy and organise first aid kits,
- Ensure that items are in good working order, have not deteriorated, and are within their expiry dates, and those sterile products are sealed and have not been tampered with.*
- Ensure the kit contains a complete set of the required items * specific to the workplace needs, and replenish required items with our range of color-coded workplace first aid products.
- Once the safety audit has been completed and refills approved, we will replenish items from our vehicle and email the invoice for processing to the accounts dept.
* source: First Aid in the Workplace Code of Practice July 2012
Organise a service call today by phoning 1300 357 306 or email email@example.com